This dinner is one skillet, three ingredients (plus whatever veggies you want) and a family favorite. The sauce gets sticky and a little sweet, similar to teriyaki + is easy, healthy and delicious.Jump to Recipe
Asian Inspired Chicken Skillet
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 3 raw Chicken Breasts diced
- FOR THE VEGGIES: Diced veggies of choice about 2 cups .5 tbsp of butter & 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Salt your chicken breast and add to the butter, cook for a few minutes and then add in coconut aminos.
- Stir to ensure coconut aminos has covered all the chicken and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer for about 20 minutes, until sauce is thick and sticky.
- For the veggies: repeat all steps in a small skillet using .5 tbsp of butter & 2 tbsp coconut aminos. I covered while simmering to steam veggies while they cook in the sauce.
We serve over jasmine rice with yum yum sauce, sesame seeds and additional coconut aminos to taste.
Tag me if you try it! Leave any questions below.